Translate

Saturday, April 12, 2014

David Platt - Don't waste your life 1

David Platt - Don't waste your life 1 



David Platt - Don't waste your life 2


Philippians 3:7-11
King James Version (KJV)

7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

We need to remember that our prize is mostly God, not Heaven.  We need to focus on the prize and not get distracted by this world.  This is why suffering helps us redirect us back to God and depend on God.  While success in this world gets us forget about God.

Also it is God's love towards us that we are able to endure all types trails and persecutions.

Dead Come Alive - An Animation



Revelation 2:4-5

King James Version (KJV)
Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

No comments: