Translate

Saturday, June 26, 2021

God's agape love, fight off self-pity even in Christian persecution, we give glory to God after the trials are over=by depending on him

Matthew 10:34-39

King James Version

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. (Yes family and friends can be idols)
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

1 John 4:19-21

King James Version


19 We love him (God), because he (God) first loved us (God's elects).

1 John 4:8
King James Version



8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.


God's agape love is selfless, not selfish like the other fake loves that does not endure when problems come out.

Just so you know, Jesus had to carry all of God’s elects sins and endure the punishment for God’s elects sins which is Hellfire spiritually, which is extreme love and mercy.

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/jesus-eternal-punishment-hours/

Lazarus and the rich man Luke 16:19-31
Extreme Dehydration, rich man begs for a drop of water.
Luke 16:24
King James Version (KJV)
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
A place of outer darkness Matthew 8:12
A place of no rest Revelation 14:11
A place of blackness and darkness forever Jude 13
A place where people are tormented with fire and brimstone Revelation 14:10
Extreme pain since you are in everlasting fire and constant guilt.

Romans 9:13

King James Version


13 As it is written, Jacob (God's elects) have I loved, but Esau (nonelects) have I hated.

John says the agape love of God is demonstrated by the keeping of His commandments (1 John 5:3 KJV) while Paul says the wicked absolutely cannot keep God's commandments even if they wanted to (Romans 8:7 KJV)

1 Corinthians 13
New King James Version


The Greatest Gift
13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body [a]to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.
4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not [b]puffed up;
5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, [c]thinks no evil;
does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; (If you love sin, this means you don't have agape love)
7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is [d]perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

-Luke 21:9-17 King James Version

9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist
.
(we give glory to God after the trials are over=by depending on him when we are weak and humility)=John 15:5
16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you (Some of God's elects) shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-persecution.html

To fight off self-pity is to give thanks to God for everything.  


1 Corinthians 10:13 New King James Version

13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to [a]bear it.

https://www.gotquestions.org/bought-with-a-price.html

https://www.gotquestions.org/calvinism.html

https://www.desiringgod.org/messages/preparing-to-know-christ-deeply-through-suffering

Romans 8:38-39 King James Version

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Galatians 2:20 New King James Version

20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

https://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/how-do-i-feed-my-joy-in-jesus-every-morning

https://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/is-enjoying-god-the-same-as-glorifying-god

Thank God, for his love, care and protection. 
Pray to God, to strengthen God's elects that are going through persecution.  Pray that the gospel is preached everywhere.  Also pray that the remaining elect that aren't saved yet, that God give the Holy Spirit to them.  Pray to God, whatever God wants yourself to learn and lead yourself to it.=from this you see the power of God and give glory to him.  You can also pray, that God give you words to know what to pray for.  


No comments: